Clean Burn Models:
CB-200-CTB | CB-350-CTB | CB-500-CTB
Clean Burn offers the industry’s only coil tube boilers engineered from the ground up to burn used oils. They efficiently recycle used oils as a free fuel source to generate hot water, and are remarkably versatile for a wide range of applications, such as car wash facilities, baseboard heating, space heating, in-floor heating and ice melt applications.
Only Clean Burn offers three sizes of used-oil coil tube boilers, each ULC listed for use in central heating systems. De-on Supply offers Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) for each boiler in each Province or Territory. These can be used in combination to create a boiler system perfectly sized for any facility.
- ULC listed, ASME tested and approved
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) for each boiler in each Province or Territory
- Unique, multi-pass, high efficiency coil tube design provides outstanding heat transfer and hot water output while minimizing size and weight
- Low-mass water design provides quick start-up and reduces stack heat loss
- Applications include hot water for car wash, in-floor heating systems, hot water heating systems, baseboard heating systems, snow and ice melting systems
- Unequaled service and support through De-on Supply Inc.
- Patented burner engineered exclusively for used-oil combustion
- Engineered to function separately or in series for larger systems
- Stackable design for maximum installation flexibility